If you’re planning your wedding this year, there are some trends you’ll want to keep an eye on. Many couples opt for more nontraditional wedding locations, like vineyards and breweries, and incorporate more creative elements into their ceremonies and receptions. Here are some pre-wedding shoot ideas to get you started.
- Have a fun and unique ceremony at a nontraditional location.
- Capture your wedding day at a vineyard or brewery.
- Ink your wedding day with creative photography.
- Have fun with your wedding colors and accessories.
- Use natural light and dramatic backdrops for your photos.
- Invite your wedding guests to take photos with you and your spouse.
- Create a charming vintage-inspired wedding album.
- Share your wedding photos on social media for everyone to enjoy.